As per Shastra’s :
।। दिव्य धुनी मकरंदे परिमल परिभोगा सच्चिदानन्दे श्रीपति पादारविन्दे भवभय खेद्दछिदे वन्दे ।।
One benefits by surrendering to the lotus feet of the lord and is blessed with enjoyment of life in all endeavours. Lord is the eliminator of stress and shields the wearer from negative energies.
Essence of Nineteen Mukhi Rudraksha:
In the Hindu pantheon, this beautiful four armed deity is responsible for protection and sustenance. Goddess Mahalaxmi, who confers wealth, is his divine consort. He is often depicted lying down on Anant Naag the 5 headed snake while Goddess Mahalaxmi sits near his feet lovingly tending to him. Lord Vishnu is addressed as Ananta (infinite) as well as Shunya (zero) in the Vishnu Sahasranama Stotram. Thus he is the divine energy that has infinite good qualities with zero defects. This is the energy you can tap into when you wear the 19 Mukhi Rudraksha.
This bead is known to fulfil all materialistic desires as per scriptures. It is the talisman of clarity that gives insight on running a successful business. This in turn draws tremendous wealth to the wearer. The wearer of this bead can undertake any work whether it involves business, politics, social activity or other endeavours. The 19 Mukhi Rudraksha eliminates stress, shields the wearer from negative energies. The Vishnu Shatpadi Stotram reveals the power of Lord Vishnu and the benefit of surrendering to his lotus feet that destroys worldly fear to bless us with complete enjoyment of material life.
It is said that it
Benefits of wearing the 19 Mukhi Rudraksha :
- General Benefits: This Rudraksha is synonymous as the Janardhan Rudraksha. Janardhan is a form of Lord Vishnu. It is believed that it attracts tremendous good luck to the wearer. It is the Rudraksha for complete material fulfilment. It gives keenly sharp business acumen and facilitates quick, easy completion of all tasks. It is said that it has tremendous capacity to tone down afflictions caused by planets. It reduces negative effects of evil eye and jealous adversaries.
- Spiritual Benefits: As per scriptures, this bead cleanses, balances and aligns all energy centres in the body. Like the infinite presence of Lord Vishnu or his ability to change form in different Yugas (dimensions of time). This Rudraksha bestows a stress free mind that can multitask. The success in both material and spiritual tasks is ensured. It strengthens the aura of the wearer. The malefic or malevolent forces stay away from the wearer. Thus he can enjoy material life and progress in spiritual practices unhindered.
- Health Benefits: The 19 Mukhi Rudraksha is said to be extremely effective for improving and strengthening eyesight and internal organs. It is good for stress control and the heart.
Who should wear the Nineteen Mukhi Rudraksha :
It is excellent for people who indulge in diversified activities, managing extremely large business establishments or law firms. The wearer of this bead experiences success in big work of any nature, politics, social event or any activity that involves diverse multitasking while living stress free.
The 19 Mukhi Rudraksha controls the malefic effect of the planet Sun. It draws good fortune to the wearer and fulfills all material desires. It helps to sharpen business acumen. It ensures easy accomplishment of all tasks. It is the bead of good luck as it carries the dual energy of Maha Vishnu and the Sun. Vishnu is a protective energy whose grace can spread very fast through every aspect of material existence. He is also an energy that is all pervasive and omnipresent. This is the true potential given to the wearer of the 19 Mukhi as it allows him to multitask, live a stress free existence every second and turns him into an individual who always attracts good fortune.
Story of Sudarshan Chakra :
Lord Vishnu is known to be the slayer of Daityas (evil entities). His favourite weapon for this is the Sudarshan Chakra wielded by him. In Mythology this weapon of Vishnu is gifted to him by Lord Shiva himself. Once when Lord Vishnu found it difficult to defeat the Daityas, he meditated and prayed to Lord Shiva who is the ultimate destroyer of evil. Lord Shiva emerged and gifted him with the Sudarshan Chakra, a fabulous gold discus whose spokes emitted golden sun rays.
Thus hundreds of Daityas were slayed every time Lord Vishnu unleashed this powerful weapon. Thus he vanquished negative forces to sustain life in the three worlds. Lord Vishnu is resplendent, silk clad adorned with gold and armed with weapons. Where ever he is present, evil is destroyed and Goddess Mahalaxmi bestows fortune. It is believed that those who follow the path illuminated by Sudarshan Chakra are directly led to Lord Vishnu.
Rules for wearing and how to maintain your Rudraksha :
- Wash your Rudraksha with water and oil the Rudraksha using a soft brush preferably once a month using almond oil.
- Chant ‘Om Namah Shivaye’ before wearing the Mala the next day.
- Remove Rudraksha Mala while engaging in sexual intercourse and while visiting funeral grounds.
- We at Rudralife, suggest that one can remove Rudraksha Mala while consuming non vegetarian food and alcohol and wear it afterwards. Though our scriptures also highlight that they can be worn all the time without any restrictions.
- Women can wear Rudraksha and is their choice whether they wish to remove the Mala during menstrual cycles. As per our scriptures, there are no such restrictions and women can wear Rudraksha without any worries.
- To energise the Rudraksha Mala, touch it to a shivling and chant ‘Om Namah Shivaye’ 11 times. If possible, try to do a Rudrabhishek of the Rudraksha when possible.
- Do try to refrain from wearing a Rudraksha Mala worn by others and keep a Mala separate for Japa and for wearing.